doTERRA Independent Product Consultant

Friday 14 August 2009

Derma Wand

I bought my Dermawand from QVC shopping channel. I used it religiously for 12 months my son also used it to help with his acne. We both felt it was doing some good but had no before and after photo's to prove it.

My son use to be able to use it on quite a high setting until one day the glass tip exploded on his face just like a light bulb.

Luckily the glass never went into his skin I didn't have the proof of purchase any more so I just decided to throw it in the bin. So I never informed the company until today when I came across reviews for it again on the web.

This is what it looks like, I would highly recommend you use the cologen gel and creams with it to be effective on your skin.

I have a friend who also has one and hers is working fine and she loves it and uses it every day.

It comes with a DVD to show you how to use it and it has its own little pouch so you can carry it around in your bag easily. Its painless as long as you don't have it on to high a setting and watching it spark under the little glass tip can be a little off putting when you first go to put it on your skin but it doesn't hurt and you skin smells like wet metal which soon disappears so don't worry.

I don't know why mine broke and I hope it doesn't put you off buying one to much I will email the company and see if they can shed any light on what happened and I will add the results to my blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment